Through the Car Windows

Moving through the long, narrow or winding roads,
The images passing through the car windows,
Appear not as a video or a movie,
But just as a stream of reality.
Everything seems to be moving behind me.
“I’m losing something important” is all that I feel.
Forgetting my past so easily and being so reckless.
Made up my mind that it won’t reflect on my present,
And the present won’t reflect on my future,
Thinking that it’ll be taken as a child’s nature.
Even after it crosses a million times in my head
That it’s all wrong in the end.
My heart starts beating fast,
“Am I doing the right thing?” is all I ask.

People come and people go
Just like the trees in the car window.
Realizing that I can’t water and nurture each one of them
Makes the panic in my heart lead to regret.
The loved ones in my life
Are like the moon in the night sky.
Moving along with the car
And not letting go, no matter what.
Whenever you lose someone important,
Remember that they taught you a lesson
To help you drive forward always
And see the morning bright light of the next day.

Comments

Popular Posts