Food

Is the title making you salivate in your mouth?
I’m pretty much sure that some of my friends want to shout out loud.
Food! Food! Food! Where to begin and where to end?
The only thing that’ll never make you mad or get you upset,
But only give divine pleasure and happiness
With every mouthful of deliciousness.
It’s one of the reasons we survive and look upon life happily.
No matter how bad your day goes, you know all the sugar is waiting for you in the pantry.
I salute all the chefs in the world for making food special everyday
And thank the Almighty to bless us with the intellect to cook food in the right way.
It’s funny how some are dying to become thin by preventing food
While others are dying without any food.
Don’t worry! In Sha Allah you’ll never run out of food
‘Cause “Food always comes to those who love to cook”.
I’m surprised that you’re still sitting there reading this
When you should be in the kitchen digging in your fridge.

Comments

Popular Posts