My Brother
I don’t know
where to begin,
What I know
is that after reading this you’ll burst my bubbles again.
But I’ll
mash it all up here anyway
And expect
you to come across it one day.
My very own
Voldemort since the time I was born.
Your
presence anywhere near me still freezes down my spinal cord.
Your
torture, punishment and denial to everything that I did or wanted to do
Made me
wonder whether Newton’s third law is really true.
The only way
to fight you back was to complain to Mum and Dad.
But whenever
I couldn’t fight back, I used to turn on my friends bad.
Never
understood why you hate me so much as though I’m an ugly duckling in the family.
What did I
do to drive you so angry that you scarred my childhood for eternity?
Until now,
for a few months I’ve been living at my grandma’s place
With a
little cousin-sister of about four years of age.
For small
things when she comes and disturbs me,
Her cuteness
has no effect when she drives me so crazy.
To be
honest, I see a great deal of my little self in her.
Good Lord!
What a devil I must’ve been for my dear Brother!
If it
weren’t for him I would’ve been a drama queen all my life,
And would’ve
seen the world without darkness in a spectrum of polychromatic light.
He made me understand
proper music by playing Linkin Park all day,
And I
watched him be a gangster on GTA.
His love for
video games illuminated the interest in me.
When I was
playing with my dolls, I knew about Transformers because of his toy car,
Bumblebee.
Voldemort I
could’ve never called him
If I hadn’t
secretly read all the novels from him.
I guess
Newton cannot be contradicted ever.
The person I
am today is enormously because of my Brother.
thanks to mr.Voldemort for inspiring you to write something awesome like this! :p
ReplyDeleteAww. The love-hate relationship of siblings!
ReplyDeletexD
Delete