Dead End
It has
always been about bleeding it out on the pages
About details
that cause me to wonder at different stages.
It feels
like ages since the last time I’ve bled
That now
this abnormality makes me wonder whether I’m dead.
Why do they
say that we need unhappiness to make us write?
When writing
can be just about anything, at any night.
Hmm......just
about anything………
Settling for only one thing becomes unnerving.
What do you
do when the writing becomes the problem?
Slouches you
with the guilt hammering down on your brain stem?
Maybe I can’t
write because I’m away from my beloved home.
Or maybe because my head just doesn’t stay empty anymore for
a brainstorm.
Pah! Mere
excuses! There’s nothing to complain about but the start
‘Cause after that the flow itself creates the art.
I always
want to write for a common cause.
Though a lot
of ‘I’ about I’ve tossed.
Hoping it to
remind even the smallest writers that they’re not alone when
They face their most horrifying and demented literary dead
end.
Comments
Post a Comment