Safe Blog


This is my very first blog. I don’t really know what to write about but I do have a lot of thoughts in my mind, and I’m not sure whether sharing it all here would be safe. I’m a 17 year old high school kid and my English teacher wants me to broaden my writing skills as according to her I’m limiting myself. Even my mum wants me to do some writing. Dr. John P. Hayes helped me there. I was just reading his article on this week’s Friday Times and I’ve decided to blog.

So…… what should I blog about? I know there are numerous topics but there are some very delicate ones in my head which could make me fall into trouble which is why my mum told me not to blog. I don’t want to threaten the government or cause anyone trouble (or to myself).

Facing the world is like coming on me so fast. Senior year student at school is really not fun when you realize that after this year you’ll be out of the sanctuary. All sorts of articles, paragraphs, reports etc. that I’ve written till now for school work were checked by my English teachers. At least I knew that I was not writing anything that would make me fall into trouble. But now, not having a safe hand on the head feels scary. The world seems scary. I’m talking about a safe blog here when I might even be in mortal danger at home.

I’m really sorry if reading this has been a waste of your time. It’s my very first blog! And I hope In Sha Allah it won’t be the last one.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts